Forget about the bags post please!!

I just found the best deal ever (and took it of course) on the Farfetch site!

Ready to be mind blown? Here it is:



The OMG is from me (hahaha)


Yes this amazing looking bag is on the Farfech site at 60% off! It was 384€ and I bought it for 154€!!



I’ve searched the Furla site as well and in there the bag is 370€

 




Did I mention that this was my birthday wishlist? Well it’s done! Husband Haha

But come on you guys have to agree with me, a luxury item is worth the price because of the quality leather and the details, and did I mention that it is beautiful? And will go amazing with all my outfits! 
So, I forgot already about the new trend bags! Hahaha 


P.s - 2 hours later is sold out!


Comentários

Enviar um comentário

Write your comment here!