Here it is!

Hi everyone! So my Farfetch package has finally arrived this morning!! So excited! It came nicely packed as I’m about to show you guys!





It came in two packages, one inside the other, the big one I believe is from Farfetch and the small one is from the boutique in Italy!

Inside the smaller one was a piece of paper in a Farfetch envelope that had all the details of the purchase and the papers I needed in case of a return (of course I’m not gonna return it hahaha)

Now here’s what was inside!










The bag came inside the dust bag and with two tags, one from Farfetch and the other from the bag brand Furla.



The conditions of the bag was beyond excellent! It it just beautiful and with zero marks or scratches!

And finally once I removed all from the package, there was a message on the bottom!



And I did just that! Super easy! And now I got a Farfetch box to use as well! On my room to keep some things :)


So what do you guys think about this bag and the Farfetch service?

I’ll be making a review some time next week! 

Have a great weekend you guys!




Comentários

  1. Respostas
    1. Thank you sis! And it has that awesome leather smell that you like! :)

      Eliminar
  2. Hi! Wonderful bag. I love it!
    I hope you´ll visit my blog soon. Have a nice day!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Hello! Thank you so much for your comment! I really don’t have much feed back from my posts (except from my sister haha) and it’s really great to see a new comment here! Of course I’ll stop by your blog:) have a great day;) xoxo

      Eliminar

Enviar um comentário

Write your comment here!