Victoria’s Secret shirt

Hi everyone! How’s your day been so far? Mine went pretty well I’m now at home chilling ;)

So, what I wanted to talk to you about today is this shirt from Victoria’s Secret that I bought (and still didn’t had the chance to wear,  damn you weather!). I recently showed you another one that I bought, here, but actually that was the second one, this one was the first (because of the lowering price at the final sales I bought the second). Here’s the pic:






The main reason I bought it is because it has a beautiful picture of my favorite VS angel Sara Sampaio!! (it is not the girl in front, that is Taylor Hill). Too bad she is not very well showed in the picture (she is the girl that is putting the lipstick on the other girl) but unfortunately it was the only tee that she appears (even partially) so I got to have it!

I really like her because she is the prettiest of them all, she’s Portuguese (of course hahaha) and she’s from Oporto too (which is kind of my town, I live very near)!

Do you guys know her? What do you think?

Have a great day!!

Comentários

  1. I like Sara as well! Awesome post BTW 😊

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you so much! I just visit your blog and left you a comment! Xoxo :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you for your comment on my blog!

    I follow you too! ;oD

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.com

    ResponderEliminar

Enviar um comentário

Write your comment here!