New products from Sephora!

Hi everyone, today besides being my day off is Labor Day so is everyone’s day off! Haha

Last Sunday I went to Sephora to buy 3 products, and was assisted by an amazing employee that also showed me another product that I bought as well! Here they are!


The Porefessional from Benefit that I’ve always wanted to try out ( I’ve never wore a primer) and since they have it in this small size I’ve bought it and will review it later on!

The Cream lip stain metal from Sephora (i have already 3of these but not metal this is new in their store) i love them so much and I believe this on in the color Metallic Cherry won’t disappoint!

Ive had an eyeliner but I believe that since it was in a pen shape it had dried out (I don’t wear it that often) so I believed that was time to buy a new one but this time in this shape that seams to be much better for lasting and don’t dry out!

And last but not least the product that was showed to me by the assistant in the store, it is a white powder that helps setting the makeup and also helps when you apply it before the bronzer to make it much better set as well! I was super excited for this and took her advice and bought it! Review later on!

The store was with 20% off so each one off these products were for about 11€!

Have a great day everyone!




Comentários

Enviar um comentário

Write your comment here!