Hi everybody!

first of all, I’m so so sorry for not being around here for the last several weeks! I’ve been enjoying my Tuesdays off and take advantage of the nice weather that is finally here in Portugal, I’ve been to the beach and (I’m really not that tanned yet) it felt great! I hope you guys are also enjoying the summer! So, apologies done, I’m here today just to make a basic post about the sales that are now on everywhere!

I’ve been very moderate and only bought one piece (yet!), and it was a sweater that I’ve been wanting since the winter, but too expensive then, I saw it came back on the site and now the price was awesome! And by the way, there was a complete nightmare buying this (but that is for another post)

So, here it is my Victoria’s Secret angel sweater in red!



It’s really thick and soft! It will be great for a colder summer night or for the winter!

And how about you guys! Any great sales deals? Have a great day!

Comentários

  1. Sales? Not yet for me.. Maybe next month! :)

    Super nice sweter BTW! :D

    XX

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Me diagnosticaron cáncer de hígado en agosto de 2020. Un valioso amigo me habló del Dr. Itua Herbal Center en África Occidental. Ella me dio su número de teléfono y dirección de correo electrónico. Rápidamente me comuniqué con él para asegurarme de que sus medicinas a base de hierbas curarían mi cáncer y me curarían para siempre. Dije que está bien. Le pregunto cual es el proceso de curación, me pide que pague la tarifa que hice y dentro de los 7 días hábiles me envió el medicamento a base de hierbas y luego me preguntó. Le conté a mi amigo Gómez sobre el medicamento a base de hierbas que me dio. ve a beberlo Entonces, después de beber durante dos semanas, me curé, estoy muy agradecido y prometo que lo haré. Se lo recomiendo a cualquiera que tenga cáncer y lo que estoy haciendo. Medicina herbaria El Dr. Itua me lleva a creer que hay esperanza para las personas con enfermedad de Parkinson, leucemia, fibromialgia, epilepsia, diabetes, enfermedad celíaca, artritis, enfermedad de Alzheimer, lupus, carcinoma adrenocortical, asma, enfermedades alérgicas, VIH, enfermedad trofoblástica gestacional enfermedad, linfoma de Hodgkin, melanoma, mesotelioma, mieloma múltiple, tumores neuroendocrinos, enfermedad de Meniere, herpes, inflamación crónica, trastorno de la memoria,
    Aquí está su información de contacto...... [Correo electrónico... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. WhatsApp...+2348149277967]

    ResponderEliminar

Enviar um comentário

Write your comment here!