Iwhite review!!!

Ok guys so your waiting is finally over, I’ve  tried the product for the five days and this is my review!

But first I think is wise to tell you how my teeth were: I never had done any sort of teeth whitening treatment, i had only use some whitening toothpaste in the past. My teeth were a bit yellow, I have to be honest, I drink a lot of coffee and I don’t usually brush my teeth afterwards so they were a bit stained. I’m a non smoker.

After I’ve purchased this whitening kit, while I was waiting for it to arrive, I’ve research it for some feedback and for some people it didn’t work much, so I thought to myself maybe this was a waist of money...

Ok, now let’s talk about the product: it came with a toothpaste as a gift and the box has 5 applications to use in five consecutive days (one for the upper teeth and one for the bottom teeth). I have my pictures to show you this better (sorry but the writing is in Portuguese)






















I started using the toothpaste when I started the treatment and now I’m continuing with the toothpaste alone. It’s easy to use and to put on, but while I’m waiting the twenty minutes my saliva keeps accumulating in my mouth and I had to spit it out two or three times lol

Fist use on Monday - I didn’t notice a big difference in the color of my teeth. 
Second use on Tuesday - this time I started noticing some whitening on my teeth 
Third use on Wednesday - now I look in the mirror and I’m like ok this stuff really works
Fourth time on Thursday - not really a big change like the day before but yeah I’m happy 
Final use on Friday - my teeth are whiter!!


Final thoughts: my stained teeth got whiter! Not eight shades whiter but maybe 3 or 4, the stain that I had in one tooth decreased significantly.

So, do I recommend this? If you have your teeth stained and a little yellow it will probably  work (I think it can also depend if your teeth are prone for this type of product).

I’m really really happy that I had bought this! 

Have a great day everyone!

Comentários

  1. Hello! I liked your review, i've never tried to whiten my teeth but hey, who knows maybe i'll try in the future :D! thank for following me i've started to follow you as well!!
    Xoxo!

    Lalabetterdayz

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice review! Thanks for the comment on my blog, following you now, hope you follow back. :)


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. I’m following you too ;) thanks for stopping by! Xoxo

      Eliminar
  3. Bom isso parece infalível, acho que já vi à venda na farmácia!!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Sim está à venda na farmácia! Comigo resultou, estou bastante contente! Aproveitei para visitar o teu blog, não conhecia e gostei muito! Começei a seguir:) xoxo

      Eliminar
  4. Thank you so much! I’m following you back;) xoxo

    ResponderEliminar

Enviar um comentário

Write your comment here!