The final Zara sales item I bought!

Hi everyone (11 people)! So this is the last and final item that I bought on the Zara sales that ended I believe at the 26th February! I went to pick it up at the store yesterday and here it is! This amazing trench coat from Zara Studio Collection that had a price of 129,00€ and I bought it for the unbelievable price of 12,99€!!! That is a 90% off sale! I got to say that I am recently new at this online shopping thing, and I still can’t believe that this awesome prices are real!

The foto of the trench coat that was on the site:



This came as a size M and this is an only size item. When I was waiting for the item to arrive at the store, I started to search for some street style pictures of this because 

I was a bit worried that it will be too big for me, so I fond this picture on instagram of the same coat:

 


Very different style right? And I liked this way better! So yesterday when it arrived I immediately put the belt backwards to show the contrast better and put the sleeves that way as well! It turned out great 


Here are the pictures that I took:




And the quality of the materials are amazing :)  

 So I think is a great tip to go searching for street style pictures of an item, to give you some inspiration!

Have a great day!



Comentários

Enviar um comentário

Write your comment here!